From the AutoCAD menu, click Preferences. In Preferences, click the Application tab. Click the Reset Application Options button. Click Reset AutoCAD.
How do I reset AutoCAD to default settings?
Start menu > All Programs > Autodesk > AutoCAD 201x > Reset Settings To Default.
To reset the entire program:
- Click Preferences under the AutoCAD menu.
- Click the Application tab.
- Click the Reset Application Options button.
- Click Reset AutoCAD.
How do I change the interface in AutoCAD?
To Change the Background and Other Color Settings
- Click Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the context and the interface element that you want to change.
- On the Color list, select the color that you want to use.
What are the Default settings for AutoCAD 2021?
In Preferences, click the Application tab. Click the Reset Application Options button. Click Reset AutoCAD.
How do I reset AutoCAD 2021 to default settings?
- Click the AutoCAD 2021 or AutoCAD LT 2021 menu.
- Click Reset AutoCAD or Reset AutoCAD LT.
- Confirm that you want to restore all AutoCAD settings to default.
How do I reset my cursor in AutoCAD?
To reset the Snap angle rotation precision:
- Enter SNAPANG on the command line.
- Enter 90 at the prompt and press Enter.
- Re-enter SNAPANG on the command line.
- Enter 0 at the prompt and press Enter.
What is the default AutoCAD background color?
The default background color of the drawing area is a medium gray, which is optimum for displaying objects with different colors. Nevertheless, some people prefer a white or a black background color depending on their tasks and preferences.
How do I fix my crosshairs in AutoCAD?
To bring the crosshair back
- Click anywhere on the ribbon.
- Move the mouse cursor over the Viewport Controls in the upper-left corner of the drawing window.
- Change the visual style.
- Switch between model and layout tabs.
- Minimize and then restore AutoCAD.
- Close and reopen the drawing.
- Exit and relaunch AutoCAD.
What are crosshairs in AutoCAD?
The AutoCAD crosshairs are the primary cursor used to draw with the software. … The rotated crosshairs can have an impact on your drawings, forcing you to make adjustments in order to use the software as normal. By using the SNAPDRAG command, you can rotate the crosshairs back to the standard position.
How do I change my AutoCAD cursor to 2D?
Go to Solution. Change your view to Front from View cube or View drop down menu and again select FLATSHOT command. Select all the options from Flatshot dialogue box as you have selected in the previous condition of the Top view and click on Create. In this case, also the 2D drawing of Front view will follow the cursor.