- In the Project Browser for the host model, under Revit Links, right-click the name of the linked model, and click Manage Worksets. …
- In the Manage Worksets for Link
dialog, select a workset, and click Open.
- Click Reload to reload the linked model and open the specified worksets.
On the Revit Links tab, for the linked model, do the following: In the Visibility column, select the check box. In the Display Settings column, make sure that By Host View displays. If By Host View does not display, click in the Display Settings column.
To access tools for link management, click Manage tab Manage Project panel (Manage Links). To update linked models without closing the current project, you can reload the linked models. Unload linked models to temporarily remove them from the project.
To correct this situation, reload the linked file. In Revit Architecture, click Manage tab Manage Projects panel Manage Links. In the Manage Links dialog, on the CAD Formats tab, select the linked file in the list, and click Reload. Click OK.
Linking models is primarily intended for linking separate buildings, such as those that compose a campus. You can link architectural models, structural models, and MEP models. You can link Revit LT models to other Revit LT models. … Linked models are listed in the Revit Links branch of the Project Browser.
Individual elements in linked models can be hidden in the host project as shown below. To select an element in a linked model, roll your cursor over the element and press
Hide a Linked Model in a View
- Open the view where you want to hide the linked model.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- In the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog, click the Revit Links tab.
- In the Visibility column, clear the check box for the linked model.
- Click OK.
Open an existing model, and link another model to it.
- Open an existing model or start a new model. You will link another model into this model.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Revit).
- In the Import/Link RVT dialog, select the model to link. …
- For Positioning, specify the desired option. …
- Click Open.
How do you refresh a model in Revit?
When working on a workshared project, you can see the changes that other team members have made to the project after they synchronize with the central model. You can load updates from the central model without publishing your changes to the central model. Click Collaborate tab Synchronize panel (Reload Latest).
How do you refresh in Revit?
The Refresh button can be used to force Ideate Explorer to re-build the element list within the Results pane. There are several situations where this may be needed: Using Activate View from a Sheet, the Results will continue to display the Sheet elements if the Active View is Display option is current until a Refresh.