How do I change the view on Catia v5?
Editing the View Angle
- Select View > Commands List then choose View Angle from the list or enter directly c:view angle in the power input field. …
- Select Perspective . …
- Drag the green arrow (which turns red) to change the view angle.
How do I change the size of text in Catia?
Open CATIA. 2. Go to Tools > Standards > Drafting > ISO > Styles > Length / Distance Dimension > Default > Font > & change these settings (Font size: 14, Bold: Yes, Underline: Yes 7 Colour: Green).
How do I change the view in Catia?
In the specification tree, right click and select Front view object> Modify Projection plane . The front view and all the projection views are highlighted, showing that the modification will impact all the views. Select an edge of the part as your new reference plane.
How do I search for text in Catia?
- Select the Edit>Find item from the menu bar. The Find dialog box appears.
- Select any of the optional settings. …
- Select . …
- If needed, select to search for other instances.
- Select . …
- Enter the text you want to use as replacement text and select again. …
- Select .
How do I set units in Catia V5?
Hi, change the units in catia V5: Tools-> options->parameters and measures->units.
Is it possible to edit every dimension on a profile at the same time in Catia?
This task shows you how to quickly edit all or some dimensional constraints contained in a sketch. Using the new Edit Multi-Constraint capability, the sketch behavior differs: the constraints values you modify are evaluated at the same time once you have click OK in the dialog box. …
How do you edit dimensions?
To edit the dimension text using the Edit Dimension Text tool
- Click the Edit Dimension Text tool ( ) in the Dimensions toolbar.
- Choose Edit Dimension Text in the Dimensions menu.
- Type Dimedit in the command bar, press Enter, then type new and press Enter.
How do I add a font to Catia Drafting?
On Windows, some OTF fonts are provided natively. However, you can customize the list of fonts provided by copying your own fonts to C:WindowsFonts , or by selecting Start > Control > Panel > Fonts then File > Install New Fonts… .
How do I add fonts to Catia?
To do so, select Start > Settings > Control Panel , double-click Fonts , then select File > Install > New Font . Select the font, and when prompted, check the three options, notably the first option in the dialog box: Convert Type1 to TrueType , then click OK .