How do you change text size in Solidworks?
- Click Options on the Standard toolbar, or click Tools > Options.
- On the Document Properties tab, expand Dimensions.
- Click a dimension type, for example, Angle.
- In Text position, select a position, for example, Broken Leader, Horizontal Text .
- Click OK.
How do I adjust the size of text?
To make your font size smaller or larger:
- Open your device’s Settings app .
- Tap Accessibility Font size.
- Use the slider to choose your font size.
How do you add text in Solidworks 2020?
Inserting Custom Text
- In the SOLIDWORKS 3D PDF Template Editor, click Text .
- Click to place the text block on the page.
- In the PropertyManager, click Text Field . …
- In Field name, type a name.
- In Instructions, type the instructions that appear in the Custom Text dialog box when you publish the 3D PDF document.
Where is document properties in Solidworks?
The document properties that are available on the left side of the Document Properties tab depend on the type of document that is open. Some document properties are relevant to all document types (parts, assemblies, and drawings), while others are not.
How do you rotate text size in SolidWorks 2020?
Select the text in the Text box, and click Rotate to rotate the selected text 30 degrees counterclockwise. For other rotation angles, select the text, click Rotate and then edit the code in the Text box.
Where is the command prompt in SolidWorks?
To access the command prompt: On the Start screen, right-click to display a toolbar at the bottom of the screen. On the right side of the toolbar, click All apps. On the right side of the Apps screen, under Windows System, press or click Command Prompt.
How do I change the text size on my Android?
Change Android’s text size by going to Settings > Display > Advanced > Font Size. Use the slider to make the text bigger. You can also access the font size setting by going to Settings > Accessibility > Font Size. Android Magnification feature: Go to Settings > Accessibility > Magnification.