Select a text element, and click Edit Type to view the Text Size parameter. The size listed here is the printed size for the text. To change the size of text placed with the Text tool, create a duplicate family, and make the necessary change to the Text Size parameter.
How do you change the dimension scale in Revit?
To Set the Dimension Scale for Model Space Dimensions in Layouts
- Click Home tab Annotation panel Dimension Style. …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. …
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features, select Scale Dimension to Layout (Paper space).
How can I increase the size of my dimensions?
To Set the Overall Dimension Scale
- Do one of the following: …
- In the Dimension Style Manager, Styles list, select the style you want to change.
- Click Modify.
- In Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Fit tab, under Scale for Dimension Features: …
- Click OK.
- Click Close to exit the Dimension Style Manager.
How do I change the default dimension style in Revit?
Specify Dimension Styles
- Click Annotate tab Dimension panel drop-down, and select one of the options.
- In the Type Properties dialog, select the dimension type you want to work with from the Type list.
- If desired, click Rename to rename the type, or click Duplicate to create a new dimension type.
How do I resize a family in Revit?
You cannot resize or scale a family in the project environment. To scale a family in the Family Editor, you can create and use a parameter that adjusts its size.
Why are my dimensions so small in AutoCAD?
In the dimension manage under the text tab, what is your text height set to in that dialog? If it is . 125, change it to 3.0625. And in STYLE dialog set your text height to 0, and the dimension height will control your text universally in that drawing.
How do I change text size dimensions?
In the Dimension Style Manager, select the style you want to change. Click Modify. In the Modify Dimension Style dialog box, Text tab, under Text Appearance, select a text style. If the current text style does not have a fixed height, enter the height of dimension text in the Text Height box.
How do you increase the size of AutoCAD?
How to scale up in AutoCAD – Window select the object(s), type SCALE, and then specify a number larger than 1. Hit Enter. The size of the object(s) will SCALE UP by that scale factor.
How do I delete a dim style in Revit?
To delete a dimension style
Click the Delete button ( ). Right click, then choose Delete in the context menu.
Can you scale objects in Revit?
Select the elements to scale, and then click Modify | <Element> tab Modify panel (Scale). Click Modify tab Modify panel (Scale), select the elements to scale, and then press Enter .
What is the keyboard shortcut in Revit for hide elements?
Complete List of Revit Default Keyboard Shortcuts:
|KB Shortcut||Tool Description|
|PP or CTRL-1 or VP||PROPERTIES; TOGGLE PROPERTIES PALETTE / Toggles the Properties palette.|
|VH||HIDE IN VIEW:HIDE CATEGORY / Hides an element category from view.|
|LI||MODEL LINE; BOUNDARY LINE; REBAR LINE / Places a new line.|
How do you unlock scales in Revit?
- Remove (unassign) the view template from the view. This should unlock all of the properties so that they can be modified independently from the View Template.
- Modify scale defined in the view template. This will change the scale for all views using the template.
- Edit the view template to exclude the scale.