Right-click on the menu bar or command manager again at the top of the SOLIDWORKS display area, but this time select Customize -> Toolbars -> Reset To Defaults and confirm by selecting Yes.
You can also show or hide the Heads-Up View toolbar by selecting or clearing View > Toolbars > View (Heads-Up). Search ‘Heads-up View Toolbar’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
- Right-click in the window border and select or clear a toolbar name.
- Click Tools > Customize. On the Toolbars tab, select the toolbars to display.
If you’re running Windows or Linux and you don’t see the menu bar, it may have been accidentally toggled it off. You can bring it back from the Command Palette with Window: Toggle Menu Bar or by pressing Alt . You can disable hiding the menu bar with Alt by unchecking Settings > Core > Auto Hide Menu Bar .
Why has my toolbar disappeared?
The taskbar may be set to “Auto-hide”
Right-Click on the now-visible taskbar and select Taskbar Settings. Click on the ‘Automatically hide the taskbar in desktop mode’ toggle so that the option is disabled, or enable “Lock the taskbar”. The taskbar should now be permanently visible.
Microsoft Office Press Alt + V on your keyboard to open the View menu. From the View drop-down menu, select Toolbars. Choose the Toolbars you want to enable and click OK.
How do I get real view graphics in SOLIDWORKS?
Click one of the following:
- View Settings > RealView Graphics.
- RealView Graphics (View toolbar)
- View > Display > RealView Graphics.
How do I restore a command manager in SOLIDWORKS?
To access the CommandManager:
- Click Tools > Customize.
- On the Toolbars tab, select Enable CommandManager.
- Click OK.
How do I restore the ribbon in SOLIDWORKS?
Keyboard shortcut: To minimize or restore the ribbon, press Ctrl + F1.
To move a toolbar: Drag the toolbar by the handle at the start of the toolbar: Toward a different location in the window border or a different window border. Away from the window border to float the toolbar in the graphics area.
What are the tools in Solidworks?
SOLIDWORKS tools you can use to create complex geometry include:
- Boundary Boss/Base (Features toolbar). …
- Deform (Features toolbar). …
- Indent (Features toolbar). …
- Flex (Features toolbar). …
- Wrap (Features toolbar). …
- Replace Face (Surfaces toolbar). …
- Intersection Curve (Sketch toolbar). …
- Composite Curve (Curves toolbar).