Just show your hidden geometry, select the edges you want to unhide, and choose Edit→Unhide→Selected.
How do you unhide objects?
You can unhide objects in either of two ways:
- Use Unhide All to unhide all objects at the same time.
- Use All On to display all objects at the same time.
- Use Unhide By Name to unhide object selectively. When you click Unhide By Name, the same dialog is displayed as for hiding, now called Unhide Objects.
How do I unhide in Autocad 2019?
Click Home tab Visibility panel Unhide All drop-down Unhide All .
How do I view all access objects?
Answer: To view all objects in the Navigation Pane, click on the Navigation Pane menu and select “All Access Objects” from the popup menu. Now the Navigation Pane should display all of the tables, queries, forms, reports, and modules that are in your database.
Viewing and Hiding Layers
- Click the Main Menu icon ( ).
- Click the Layers icon ( ), and the Layers tab appears, as shown in the following figure. IMG.
On the Block Editor visor, click the Visibility Mode. Find The blocks with visibility assigned to them would hide and unhide with the change in state of the Visibility Mode toggle button.
When to draw isolate or hide?
To hide objects
- Select the objects in the drawing that you want to hide.
- Right-click, and click Isolate Objects Hide Selected Objects. Alternatively, you can click on the right side of the drawing window status bar, then click Hide Objects, and select the objects you want to hide.
How do I unhide in AutoCAD 2021?
Right-click in the drawing area. Click Properties. In the Properties palette, to show or hide the image, select Yes or No in the Show Image list.