How do you import a group in Revit?
On the ribbon, click (Load as Group into Open Projects). In the Load into Projects dialog, select the projects (or families) to load the group into. Note: In order for project or family files to appear in this list, they must be open. Select Attached Details to load detail elements as attached detail groups.
How do I export a selection in Revit?
Select the views and sheets to export. for Export, select
How do I export a Revit family?
Export Family Types
- Click File tab Export (Family Types).
- In the Export As dialog, navigate to the location where you want to save the text file.
- In the File name field, specify the file name. The default name is the current family name with the . …
- In the Files of type field, keep the default, Text Files (*. …
- Click Save.
How do I make a group unique in Revit?
In the Project Browser, right-click the group name, and click Duplicate. The new group displays in the Project Browser. For example, if your original group was called Group 1, the new group would be Group 2. You can rename the group as necessary.
Can I group objects in Revit?
Create a group by selecting elements or existing groups, and using the Create Group tool. In a project view, select the desired elements or existing groups you want in the group. Click Modify | Multi-Select tab Create panel (Create Group). … In the Create Group dialog, enter a name for the group.
How do I export a DXF file?
To Export a Drawing to a DXF File
- Click Application menu Save As Other Formats. Find.
- Click File menu Save As.
- In the Save Drawing As dialog box, in the Files of type box, select a DXF format.
- Select a folder and enter a file name.
- Click Save.
Where is Revit family saved?
When trying to access Revit family files, you may encounter a problem locating the files. Issue: By default, family files are typically stored in a location like the following: C:ProgramDataAutodesk
How do you manage groups in Revit?
Add or Remove Elements in a Group
- In the drawing area, select the group to modify. …
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab or Modify | Attached Detail Groups tab Group panel (Edit Group). …
- On the Edit Group panel, click (Add) to add elements to the group, or click (Remove) to remove elements from the group.
How do you copy a group model in Revit?
Duplicate Group Types
- In the Project Browser, right-click the group name, and click Duplicate. The new group displays in the Project Browser. …
- Select the group in the drawing area, and on the Properties palette, click (Edit Type). In the Type Properties dialog, click Duplicate.
How do you explode a group in Revit?
Groups of elements can be ungrouped in order to edit the individual elements making up the group.
- In the drawing area, select a group.
- Click Modify | Model Groups tab Ungroup.