Can you send SketchUp files via email?
The easiest way is to export a JPEG image that you can attach to an e-mail. … Choose File→Export→2D Graphic. In the Export dialog box that opens, choose JPEG from the Export Type drop-down list. Pick a location on your computer and give your exported image a name.
You can always use the SketchUp Mobile Viewer and SketchUp for Web to view and share files.
How do you send a SketchUp?
To send a model from SketchUp to LayOut, follow these steps:
- In SketchUp, click the Send to Layout button. The LayOut application opens.
- Select a LayOut template for your document. Your model opens in LayOut as a Sketchup viewport.
How do I email a large SketchUp file?
file to an email like any other attachment:
- Drag and drop from a folder directly onto the email, open in the. …
- Use the mail client’s Attach command, probably represented by. …
- If the .skp file is too large and your email client balks, you can try creating a zip file (compressed archive file) and sending that.
What files does SketchUp support?
Using SketchUp Data with Other Modeling Programs or Tools
|File Type||File Extension(s)||SketchUp Pro and Shop Only?|
|CAD files||.dwg , .dxf||PRO and SHOP only|
|Image files||.jpg , .png , .tif , .bmp , .psd , .tga , .epx , .pdf , .eps||Some file types are PRO and SHOP only|
There are two approaches:
- Share the skp file and the client needs SketchUp or the SketchUp Viewer to open it: …
- Upload the file to a 3D viewer platform and share the link with the client to view it online without installing anything.
Can two people work on the same SketchUp file?
SketchUp Viewer’scollaboration features enable groups of users to experience SketchUp projects with immersive virtual and augmented reality devices. Group members can join collaboration sessions via a local Wi-Fi network or join remotely via the internet.
How do I download a SketchUp model?
- Make sure the model you want to download is loaded in the modeling window.
- Open the file operations menu at the top of your screen.
- Select the ‘Download’ command. You’ll be prompted to choose a SKP version to download. …
- Click OK to download your model.