How do I download from BIM 360?
To download an individual model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click +Download. To download a merged model, in the BIM 360 toolbar, click Models. In the Models module, make your selection, and click More Actions Download.
Where do BIM 360 downloads go?
The default location of the connected drives on the local machine is C:users
How do I copy a folder in BIM 360?
Solution: BIM 360 does not have a method or process for duplicating folders from the operating system. To do so, use the Desktop Connector to drag and drop or copy/paste the folders to BIM 360.
How much does BIM 360 cost?
BIM 360’s pricing starts at $480 per year, per user, and if you want more functionality, you must connect with a “specialist” to customize a plan for you.
How do you eTransmit a BIM 360 model?
On the eTransmit panel of the Add-Ins tab, click Transmit a model.
Select the Model and Dependencies
- Click Browse Model, and navigate to the location of the Revit model you want to transmit.
- Click Browse folders, and navigate to the folder that contains the Revit models you want to transmit.
How do I export Revit from BIM 360?
- Log-in to BIM 360 docs.
- Navigate to the project and folder of the Revit model to be retrieved.
- Hover over the main Revit file.
- Click the 3 dots in the upper right hand corner.
- select “download source file”.
How do you mark up on BIM 360?
Use the tools from the markup toolbar to create and style markups and annotations.
- Freehand. …
- Highlight. …
- Text: Select the tool, click in the document, type your text, and press Enter.
- Callout: Select the tool and click in the document. …
- Callout Cloud: Select the tool and click in the document.
How do I export downloads?
Creating the Export Download File
- Log in to app.smarsh.com.
- Select your user name > Exports from the top-right corner of the screen.
- Select an Active export.
- Click Export to create a new download file.
- In the Format field, select an export option: …
- Enter a password to enable access to the download file.
How do I get BIM 360 in File Explorer?
With Desktop Connector for BIM 360, you can navigate and open files locally that are stored in the Document Management module.
Navigate Accounts and Projects
- Open File Explorer.
- Click the BIM 360 data source.
- Open the account you wish to access.
- Locate and open a project.
- Browse the project folders as desired.
What does BIM 360 do?
What is BIM 360? Autodesk BIM 360 is not an application but a cloud platform for AEC project delivery and construction document management designed to offer the right tools for building project management, construction site management and facility management.