How do I remove models from BIM 360?
To delete a model with BIM 360 Docs
- From the folders tab, select the model you want to delete.
- Click the drop-down menu to the right.
- Click Delete.
How do I delete a road in InfraWorks?
Delete is available when you are in “Select Mode“. To enter Select Mode, toggle the View settings menu from the Utility Bar, and turn Edit Mode off. Now, when you select a road and right-click, you can delete.
How do I delete a model in Revit?
Remove a Model from a Revit Server
- Open the Revit Server Administrator.
- In the tree control, select the model, and click Delete.
How do you change road width in InfraWorks?
To edit road styles
- Click Manage Content (Style Palette).
- Display the style to edit. …
- Click to duplicate an existing style before editing it. …
- Double-click the new copy of the style to open the Style Editor window, or select the style and click .
- Under General Settings, specify the following:
How do you delete a system family in Revit?
right-click a family, and click Edit. The family opens in the Family Editor. right-click a family or type, and click Delete from Project. In addition to deleting the family or type from the project, this function deletes instances of matching types that exist in the model.
How do you delete a section in Revit?
- In the drawing area, select the part.
- Press Delete , or click Modify | Parts tab Modify panel (Delete). A Revit warning displays stating “Edits to the model will cause some Parts to be deleted.”
- Click Delete Element(s) in the warning dialog to remove all parts.
How do I delete a family type?
- On your Android phone or tablet, open Google One .
- At the top, tap Settings.
- Tap Manage family settings. Manage family group.
- At the top right, tap More Delete family group. Delete.
Can you rename a Revit central file?
You rename to avoid overwriting the existing central model and potentially losing all other team members’ changes. Open the existing workshared file. Click Save As (Project). In the Save As dialog, rename the file, and click Options.
How do I rename a file in BIM 360?
Rename a file or folder
- Hover over the file or folder you want to rename.
- Click the drop-down button > Rename.
- In the now editable name field, enter a new name and click away from the row.
How do I rename a Revit file in BIM 360?
In Revit, click Collaborate tab Manage Models panel (Manage Cloud Models). Select a BIM 360 Team project. From that project, select a model from the list and click (Actions). Click Rename.