Click to select the photo you want to delete. Once selected, click the Delete button at the bottom of the Sketchbook window, or right-click and choose Delete from the menu. In the Photo Tools palette, you must use the context menu (right-click > Delete) to delete a photo.
How do you delete something in sketchbook?
Deleting an item or items from the Sketchbook
Click the section containing the item(s) you want to delete. Click to select an item. Click the Delete button on the Sketchbook’s button row. Click Yes if you want to delete.
How do I delete photos from Autodesk?
To Detach an Image
- Click Insert menu External References.
- In the External References palette, right-click the image name.
- Click Detach. The image is no longer linked to the drawing file, and all instances of the image are removed from the drawing.
How do I delete Autodesk?
From the Windows Start menu, open the Control Panel. Select Programs And Features to see a list of installed software. Select Uninstall to remove a component.
How do you take a picture in Autocad?
To Attach an Image
- Click Insert tab References panel Attach. Find.
- In the Select Image File dialog box, select a file name from the list or enter the name of the image file in the File Name box. Click Open.
- In the Image dialog box, use one of the following methods to specify insertion point, scale, or rotation: …
- Click OK.
What happens if I uninstall Autodesk desktop app?
If you uninstall the Autodesk desktop app, none of the other Autodesk products on your computer is removed; they continue to work as they were. However, updates will not be delivered to those products. You will need to download updates and products from Autodesk Account (http://www.autodesk.com/account).
How do I delete all Autodesk files?
Go to your Start Menu > Control Panel > Programs and Features and navigate to your software then click on Uninstall/Change at the top. C:Program FilesAutodeskdelete your software(s) folder.
How do you delete an object in Autodesk Inventor?
Delete a Feature
- In the browser or graphics window, select the work, sketched, or placed feature to delete.
- Right-click and choose Delete.
- In the Delete Features dialog box, specify which dependent features, sketches, or work features to additionally delete: …
- Click OK.
How do I edit a picture in SketchBook?
You can open and edit Inventor Publisher image annotations in SketchBook Pro. To launch SketchBook Pro from Inventor Publisher, click an image annotation and select Annotation tab SketchBook panel Edit in SketchBook Pro.
How do I import a picture into SketchBook?
Use Import to Gallery to do it.
- Open Photos.
- Select the image you want to bring into SketchBook.
- Tap. Export.
- In the top row, scroll to find SketchBook.
- Tap the SketchBook icon, then Import to Gallery. The image or images are imported to your SketchBook Gallery.