How do I create a hotkey in Solidworks 2020?
You can specify shortcut keys from the Keyboard tab of the Customize dialog box. To customize shortcut keys: With a document open, click Tools > Customize, or right-click in the window border and select Customize. Select the Keyboard tab.
How do I create a hotkey for run?
Open the Run command window with a keyboard shortcut
The fastest way to access the Run command window is to use the keyboard shortcut Windows + R. On top of being very easy to remember, this method is universal for all versions of Windows. Hold down the Windows key and then press R on your keyboard.
What does Ctrl Shift Z do in Solidworks?
Enable the use of this keyboard shortcut by clicking Tools > Options .
|Ctrl + Z||Undo|
|Ctrl + Y||Redo|
|Ctrl + Shift + Z||Redo|
|Ctrl + C||Copy|
How do I assign a key on my keyboard?
To assign or reassign a key to a function:
- Start from a host session window.
- Click Edit > Preference > Keyboard, or click the Remap button on the toolbar.
- Click the Key Assignment tab.
- Select a Category.
- Select the function you want to assign a key to.
- Click Assign a Key.
How do I assign text to a function key?
Inserting Text with a Shortcut Key
- Define your AutoText entry as you normally would.
- Choose Customize from the Tools menu. …
- Click on the Keyboard button. …
- Position the insertion point in the Press New Shortcut Key text box.
- Press the shortcut key you want to use. …
- In the Categories list scroll down and select AutoText.
How do I assign function keys in Windows 10?
How do I reassign hot keys for my keyboard?
- Download and install the Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- Connect the keyboard that you want to configure.
- Select the Start button, and then select Microsoft Mouse and Keyboard Center.
- From the displayed list of key names, select the key that you want to reassign.
Which key is the shortcut to Run an application?
You can also use the Run dialog to quickly launch applications. Open it by pressing WinKey+R.
What is G in Solidworks?
G Magnifying Glass. Alt + middle mouse wheel Shows a section view when using the magnifying glass. Spacebar Opens the View Selector and Orientation dialog box.
How do I quickly switch between windows in Solidworks?
Ctrl+Tab. This shortcut is used to switch between open documents inside of SOLIDWORKS and works with drawings, assemblies and parts. Think Ctrl+ Alt + Tab in Windows, just for SOLIDWORKS.