In Lumion 8.5, you need to click on this button before you can select a Group: The Group selection icon can then be selected. You might need to move the camera further up in the air to see the Group Icon. If you cannot see the Group Icon, then it could be much further away from the objects and camera.
How do you choose a group?
Press either “Ctrl” or “Shift”.
- Then left click shapes to be group one by one.
- Next right click.
- Click “Group” option on the list-menu.
- And again click “Group” on the extend list-menu.
How do you select all people in Lumion?
CTRL + Click anywhere with LEFT MOUSE BUTTON
De-select all objects.
How do I copy a group in Lumion?
How to do it…
- Select the Objects menu.
- Press the M key to select the move tool.
- Make sure that you have the correct category selected; otherwise, you may not be able to select the model you want.
- Press the Alt key, and with the left mouse button, select the 3D model and drag to make a copy, as shown…
How do you select multiple objects in Lumion 10?
To select multiple objects, perform the following steps:
- On the left-hand side of the screen, select the Objects menu.
- Select the right category for the 3D model you want to select. …
- If the Place object button is selected, you need to select another tool, such as the Move object tool or the Context…
How do you edit a Lumion model?
how to edit an imported object
- Export model.
- Import model in Lumion.
- Apply materials, create scene in Lumion.
- Go back to modeling package and move geometry or delete.
- Export model using same filename as before.
- In lumion click import mode, click to edit materials and click reload button on the right.
How do I delete multiple objects in Lumion?
You can also use the mouse + Ctrl, so simply press Ctrl and drag your mouse (left button down) over objects to include any or all objects selected within the bounds of the mouse drag area. Also, you can use the Ctrl in combination with single select by mouse click on icon to do multiple select.
How do I select a group in blender?
Selecting multiple objects in Blender can be done in the following way: Hold Shift on your keyboard.
Selecting & Grouping Multiple Objects
- Select an object from the collection.
- Press Shift + G.
- Select “Collection” from the list.
- Choose the collection you want to have the objects selected from.
How do you select all cars in Lumion?
To select different categories, you just need to perform the following steps:
- Open the Objects menu and pick a category to start selecting the 3D models.
- Press and hold the Ctrl key and with the left mouse button and drag to draw a rectangle around the 3D models.
How do you control Lumion?
Lumion is controlled in much the same way that a gaming engine is controlled – you use the W,A,S,D keys to move around, and the E and Q keys to move up and down. To look around, you can hold the right mouse button down and drag.