Click Tolerance in Tools > Options > Document Properties > Dimensions. In TolAnalyst, when a dimension is a callout with more than one value, you can select a value and edit it.
How do you turn off Tolerance in Solidworks?
To delete all DimXpert tolerances:
- Open a part with DimXpert tolerances.
- Click Delete All Tolerances (DimXpert toolbar) or Tools > DimXpert > Delete All Tolerances. To reinstate the DimXpert database, click Undo .
How do you create a Tolerance in Solidworks?
Inserting Dimensions with Tolerances
- In a drawing, click Insert > Model Items.
- In the Model Items PropertyManager, under Dimensions, clear Marked for drawing , and click Toleranced dimensions .
- Set the options.
- Click .
What is basic Tolerance in Solidworks?
You can set tolerance and precision options in the Dimension Value PropertyManager, as shown in these examples. … In geometric dimensioning and tolerancing, Basic indicates the theoretically exact value of the dimension.
How do I change values in Solidworks?
To change a dimension: Double-click a dimension. The Modify dialog box appears. Change the dimension value with the arrows, thumbwheel , mouse wheel, or by typing in the dimension box.
How do you create a tolerance block in Solidworks?
The table displays tolerances specified in Tools > Options > Document Properties > DimXpert, under General tolerance, in Tolerance class. To insert a general tolerance table: Click Insert > Tables > General Tolerance.
How do I change tolerance in Solidworks?
Change Geometric Tolerance
- In the Result PropertyManager, under Analysis Data and Display, double-click a contributing geometric tolerance. The tolerance appears in the graphics area and the Change Geometric Tolerance dialog box opens.
- To change the tolerance value, modify the value under Tolerance.
- Click OK.
Where is tolerance precision in Solidworks?
The “Tolerance/Precision” box is located under the “Value” tab. Users can then select a single value from the “Callout value” dropdown menu for editing purposes. The drop menu below allows users to select what tolerance type to use.
How do I use GD&T in Solidworks?
To set geometric tolerance properties, do one of the following:
- For parts, click Geometric Tolerance (DimXpert toolbar) or Tools > DimXpert > Geometric Tolerance.
- For drawings, click Geometric Tolerance (Annotation toolbar) or Insert > Annotations > Geometric Tolerance.
How do you repair dimensions in SOLIDWORKS?
To set a fixed length:
- Select the spline to dimension.
- Click Smart Dimension (Dimensions/Relations toolbar) or Tools > Dimensions > Smart Dimensions.
- Click anywhere on the spline to place the dimension and click. …
- Drag an endpoint of the spline.
How do you resize parts in SOLIDWORKS?
Scaling a Part
- In a part document, click Scale (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Scale .
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
- Click. The geometry of the model increases or decreases in size according to the scaling factors and other options you set. The Scale feature scales only the geometry of the model.