To change the transparency, right-click the assembly and click Top Level Transparency on the context toolbar. For components that are transparent when you change the assembly to transparent: If you do not change the transparency of the component, the component remains transparent when you change the assembly to opaque.
Why is my model transparent in Solidworks?
If any transparency remains, it is likely tied to a specific feature or body. Be sure to check the Display Pane in the FeatureManager Design Tree for any transparency settings (don’t forget the Solid Bodies folder). That’s all there is to it!
How do you make a part not transparent in Solidworks?
To change the transparency of the components you are not editing:
- Select a component and click Edit Component (Assembly toolbar). …
- Click Assembly Transparency (Assembly toolbar) and select from the following: …
- Edit the part as needed.
- Click Edit Component to return to editing the assembly, and to turn off transparency.
How do I select a face in Solidworks?
- In a part or assembly document, right-click the model in the graphics area and choose Select Other . The pointer changes to. and a box appears with a list of entities (faces, edges, subassemblies, etc.) …
- Click in the list or the graphics area to select an entity.
What’s a transparency app?
The Transparency app for iOS or Android lets customers scan Transparency codes on products. Upon scanning, the app will show a green check mark if the code is valid and a red X if it is not.