How do I change the default font size in Draftsight?
To set a specific text height for all dimensions in the drawing select Options from the Manage tab. Next, select Drafting Styles | Dimension | Text | Text settings and set the text height in the Height field. Click OK.
How do you write text in Draftsight?
Click Draw > Text > Note (or type Note). In the graphics area, specify the first corners of the text box. Note: The text box roughly locates the placement for the Text but essentially determines the line length. Text wraps onto the next line if the width is insufficient.
How do I change the view in Draftsight?
To set the view direction by specifying a viewpoint:
- Do one of the following: Click View > 3D Views > Viewpoint on the menu. …
- Type the new viewpoint, for example, 1,1,1. The viewpoint creates a vector to the origin of the coordinate system (0,0,0), which defines the direction from which the drawing is viewed.
How do I change the height of my text?
Changing the Height of a Font
- Select the text you want to affect.
- Enlarge the font size to 15 points. (12 times 1.25 is 15.)
- Display the Advanced tab of the Font dialog box. …
- Using the Scale control, specify a scaling of 80%.
How do you increase dimension text in Draftsight?
From the Home tab, expand the Dimension menu and select Diameter.
- Select bigger circle.
- You can see that the size of dimension text is very small.
- In the properties tab, find the Text height field and change the text height value to whatever you want, e.g. 10.
Which option is used to change the Font color?
On the Home tab, in the Font group, choose the arrow next to Font Color, and then select a color. You can also use the formatting options on the Mini toolbar to quickly format text.
How do I convert text to lines in Draftsight?
you can easily change TEXT into LINES using the TEXT EXPLODE Command; here’s how to do it:
- Click Express Tools Tab.
- Press Modify Text; a drop down menu will appear.
- Press Explode Text.
- Select the TEXT you want to be converted into Polylines.
- Press ENTER.
- Voila! ?
How do I change the text height in Draftsight?
Click Format > Text Style (or type TextStyle). In the Options dialog box, the Drafting Styles page opens and Text expands. In Style, select a TextStyle.
Under Height, set:
- Annotative Scaling. …
- Match text orientation to Sheet. …
- Height or Sheet text height.
How do I reset DraftSight to default settings?
Follow the below steps to reset to default settings:
- Close DraftSight.
- Navigate to folder DraftSight: C:Users[username]AppDataRoamingDraftSight.
- Rename folder DraftSight to say DraftSight_old.
- Run DraftSight.
- Click Accept.
How do I change colors in DraftSight?
Change the color property in the Properties Palette. In the graphics area, select drawing entities. On the Properties toolbar, in LineColor Control, select a color.
To assign the color for new drawing entities:
- Click Format > Line Color (or type LineColor).
- In the dialog box, select a color from a tab: …
- Click OK.