How do you change an exterior wall in Revit?
Change the Appearance of a Material
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Materials.
- In the Material Browser, select the material to change in the project materials list.
- In the Material Editor panel, click the Appearance tab and do the following: …
- To save the changes to the material, click Apply.
How do you change an object style in Revit?
Modify Object Styles
- Click Manage tab Settings panel Object Styles.
- Click the Model Objects, Annotation Objects, or Imported Objects tab.
- Specify the projection, and, if applicable, cut line weights for the category. …
- Click the color value to set the line color.
- Select a line pattern.
How do you match paint in Revit?
Change Element Types Using the Match Type Tool
- Click Modify tab Clipboard panel (Match Type Properties). …
- Click an element of the type to which you want to convert other elements. …
- Click an element of the same category to convert it to the type you selected.