Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Properties. In the Properties palette, click Color, and then click the down arrow. From the drop-down list, choose the color that you want to assign to the objects. Press Esc to remove the selection.
How do I change the selection of a highlight in AutoCAD?
To Change Object Selection Settings
- Right-click in the drawing area, and choose Options.
- On the Selection tab, choose the settings you want. Among other settings, you can set. Whether objects to be selected are previewed during selection. Whether selected objects are highlighted.
How do I change the color of a line in AutoCAD 2020?
- Click the Application button > Options.
- In the Options dialog box, on the Display tab, click Colors.
- In the Drawing Window Colors dialog box, select the Command line context and the specific interface element you want to change.
- From the Color: pull-down menu, choose the color you want to use.
Can you highlight in AutoCAD?
In the Data View, click Highlight menu AutoZoom. When you select a record in the table, AutoCAD Map 3D toolset zooms to linked objects. You can change the zoom scale so that the linked objects take up more or less of the screen. In the Data View, click Highlight menu Zoom Scale and enter a value.
How do I select the same block in AutoCAD?
Select all instances of a block
- Open the Properties palette.
- Click the Quick Select button to open the Quick Select dialog box.
- For the Object Type, choose Block Reference. …
- For the Property, choose Name.
- For the Operator, choose = Equals (the default).
- For the Value, choose the block’s name from the drop-down list.
How do I filter a selection in AutoCAD?
To Create and Save a Selection Filter
- At the Select Object prompt, enter ‘FILTER. This starts the FILTER command transparently.
- In the Object Selection Filters dialog box: …
- To save the filter, enter a filter name under Save As, and then click Save As. …
- Click Apply.
What is the best background color for AutoCAD?
The answer is to use a ‘nearly black’ gray background. For example a red-green-blue triplet of 70,70,70 is about optimum. The nearest colour index on the ACAD wheel is 251. For most types of drawing you should be able to work all day without getting tired eyes.
How do you select continuously in AutoCAD?
Multiple objects can still be selected with selection or crossing windows, and by holding the Shift key while clicking items.