Check syncing history: see who synced the model from Manage Cloud Models > Project > Actions > View versions. Use the Activity Indicator in Revit to see when a model is synced or when a model is available for syncing.
How do I find Revit sync history?
You can view a list of all the times a workshared project (the central model or a local copy of the central model) was saved and who saved it. The list also shows any comments entered in the Synchronize with Central dialog. Click Collaborate tab Synchronize panel (Show History).
How do you turn off collaborate in Revit?
- Click File tab Open.
- Select a workshared model.
- In the Open dialog, select Detach from Central.
- Click Open. The default file name for the model is the original filename with “_detached” appended. …
- In the task dialog, specify whether to preserve or discard worksets. …
- Save the model.
How do I find the owner of a Revit?
On the View Control Bar, click Owners. The owners are visually identified by color in the model. Note: Colors assigned to owners persist until the user is removed. By default, all owners that have modified the central model are listed.
What is worksharing monitor for Revit?
Worksharing Monitor facilitates the use of Revit software in a file-based worksharing environment, in which multiple people work on one project. Worksharing Monitor is available to Revit Autodesk subscribers.
How do I detach from central Revit?
Right-click a Revit central file and select Detach from central. The Select detach destination dialog opens. Any eTransmit location and/or backup location in this project will be enabled for selection, and the other locations in the project will be grayed out and disabled from selection.
How do I turn on Workharing in Revit?
- Open the project file (RVT) to use as the central model.
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets). …
- If desired, rename the worksets.
- In the Worksharing dialog, click OK. …
- In the Worksets dialog, click OK. …
- Click File tab Save As (Project).
How do I delete a workset in Revit?
Delete a Workset
- Click Collaborate tab Manage Collaboration panel (Worksets).
- In the Worksets dialog, select the name of the workset you want to delete, and click Delete. …
- In the Delete Workset dialog, select to delete the elements in the workset or move them to another workset.
- Click OK twice.
How can you tell who last edited Revit?
You can check your Revit username by going to Menu->Options->General->Username. Then, turn on a worksharing mode. Any of the four available modes have this feature, so pick any that you’d like.
Where do I find journal files in Revit?
The journal file with the highest number is the most recent file. By default, journal files reside in the following location: %LOCALAPPDATA%AutodeskRevitAutodesk Revit 2019Journals.
How do you sync models in Revit?
Open your model in Revit that corresponds with the model data in Assemble to be synced. Select the Assemble tab, and then select the option to Sync. Select your project. Select your model.
How do you sync Revit files?
To save your changes locally, use the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+S. To save your changes to the central model using the current settings, click the Collaborate tab > Synchronize panel > Synchronize with Central drop-down > Synchronize Now.
What is a Revit central model?
Enabling worksharing involves creating a master project model, known as a central model, from an existing model. The central model stores the current ownership information for all worksets and elements in the project, and acts as the distribution point for all changes made to the model.