What choice is not a standard 3D view in Solidworks?
Question: Which choice is NOT a standard 3D view in SOLIDWORKS? isometric dimetric oblique trimetric.
Which choice is a standard 3D view in Solidworks?
The Standard 3 View option under Insert > Drawing View creates three related default orthographic (front, right, left, top, bottom, and back) views of a part or assembly displayed at the same time. The view orientations used are based on the orientations (Front, Right, and Top) in the part or assembly.
How do I view 3D in Solidworks?
Creating 3D Views
- Do one of the following: At the bottom of the SOLIDWORKS window, on the 3D Views tab, click Capture 3D View. Click Capture 3D View (SOLIDWORKS MBD CommandManager or toolbar).
- In the PropertyManager: In 3D View Name, type a name. Under Configuration, select a model configuration. …
- Click .
How do you view 3D drawings?
3D Drawing View Mode
- With a drawing view selected, click 3D Drawing View. …
- Use the tools on the pop-up toolbar to manipulate the drawing view as necessary.
- To create a new view orientation, click Save the view or press the spacebar, then add a named view in the Orientation dialog box. …
- Click Exit.
How do you make a 2D drawing from a 3D model in Solidworks?
How to make a 2D drawing in SOLIDWORKS
- If the part/assembly is open, select Make Drawing from Part/Assembly in the New flyout menu. …
- Select Drawing to use a default template.
- Click OK.
- Select a sheet size and format.
- Select a standard view orientation.
- Begin a SOLIDWORKS 2D drawing.
How do you add a 3D model in Solidworks?
To insert a 3D view in a drawing:
- In SOLIDWORKS MBD, create a 3D view.
- In the drawing view, on the View Palette, select the 3D view.
- Drag the 3D view to the drawing sheet and release.
- Optionally, in the Drawing View PropertyManager, under Import options, select Import annotations and 3D View annotations.
Where is the view toolbar in Solidworks?
You can also show or hide the Heads-Up View toolbar by selecting or clearing View > Toolbars > View (Heads-Up). Search ‘Heads-up View Toolbar’ in the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base.
How do you change the view in Solidworks?
Changing the Orientation of the Standard Model Views
- Do one of the following: Use the Rotate, Zoom, and Pan tools to orient the model. Click View Selector and select a view. …
- Click Update Standard Views .
- When prompted, select the standard view you want to assign the current view to.
- Click Yes to confirm the update.