How do you color in Revit?
- Use the Windows Color Dialog. Use the Windows Color dialog to set colors for Revit elements.
- Use the PANTONE Color Picker. Use the PANTONE color picker to create a color to use in the Windows Color dialog.
How do you fill a shape in Revit?
Select the filled region in the drawing area. Click Modify | Detail Items tab Properties panel (Type Properties).
Work with Filled Regions
- Select the filled region in the drawing area. Shape handles display on the region.
- Click to select the shape handle.
- Drag the handles to resize the region.
How do I make an area legend in Revit?
Create a Legend
- Click View tab Create panel Legends drop-down (Legend).
- In the New Legend View dialog, enter a name for the legend view and select the view scale.
- Click OK. …
- Add the desired element symbols to the view using any of the following methods: …
- Click Annotate tab Text panel (Text).
How do I change the color scheme in Revit?
On the Edit Color Schemes dialog, select the category and the color scheme to edit.
- Click Architecture tab Room & Area panel drop-down (Color Schemes).
- In the Edit Color Scheme dialog, select the color scheme to edit, and make the necessary changes.
- Click OK.
How do you add transparency to a filled area in Revit?
Expand Filled Region. Right-click the region type name (for example, Filled Region 1) and click Properties. You can set Fill pattern, Background, Line Weight Number, and Color for the region. With Background, you can set it to opaque or transparent.
How do you draw a fill circle in Revit?
Draw a circle by specifying its center point and the radius.
- Select a tool that allows for a circle. …
- Click Modify | Place Lines tab (or respective Modify | Place
tab or Modify | Create tab) Draw panel (Circle).
- On the Options Bar: …
- Click in the drawing area to place the circle.
How do you highlight a room in Revit?
- Open the plan view or the section view.
- Click View tab Graphics panel (Visibility/Graphics).
- On the Model Categories tab of the Visibility/Graphic Overrides dialog, scroll down to Rooms, and click to expand it.
- To display rooms in the view using an interior fill color, select Interior Fill.
How do I turn off color scheme in Revit?
On the Edit Color Schemes dialog, select the category and the color scheme to edit. You can edit the Color Scheme property for the view to select a different color scheme or remove the color scheme from the view.