Report the cut and fill volumes of the graded region with a topography schedule. On the View tab, create a schedule and select the topography category. Add the cut and fill parameters to the schedule. Change the phase filter of the schedule so it does not display calculations for the existing site.
How do you fill topography in Revit?
View the Cut/Fill Volumes
- Create a toposurface.
- In the site plan view, select the toposurface.
- On the Properties palette, set Phase Created to a phase earlier than the view’s phase. …
- Optional. …
- Click (Finish Surface).
- Select the toposurface copy.
How do you cut topography in Revit?
Split a Toposurface
- Open a site plan or 3D view.
- Click Site tab Modify Site panel (Split Surface).
- In the drawing area, select the toposurface to split. …
- Click Modify | Split Surface tab Draw panel (Pick Lines), or use other sketch tools to split the toposurface.
How do you fill a section cut in Revit?
In the Visibility/Graphics Overrides dialog box, go to the Model Categories tab. Scroll down and select the row labeled Walls. In the column labeled Cut Patterns, select the Override button. In the Fill Pattern Graphics dialog box, pick the arrow to the right of the Pattern option, then select the Solid Fill pattern.
Where are Revit site settings?
To access the Site Settings dialog, click the dialog launcher on the Model Sight panel. In the Site Settings dialog, you can modify the contour line display by adding contours. To do this, click Insert. Change the Start, Stop, and Increments values and select the desired Range Type and Subcategory.
How do you hide topographic lines in Revit?
To turn off the lines:
- Go to Visibility Graphics > Contour Lines.
- Uncheck Primary Contours and Secondary Contours.
How do you show contours in Revit?
Contour labels display in site plan views.
- Create a topographic surface with different elevations.
- Open a site plan view.
- Click Massing & Site tab Modify Site panel (Label Contours).
- Sketch a line that intersects one or more contour lines.
How do you change the color of a section cut in Revit?
To change how the cut surface of the material displays in views, under Cut Pattern, do the following:
- To change the cut pattern, click the arrow, and select a pattern from the list.
- To change the color that is used to draw the cut pattern, click the color swatch. In the Color dialog, select a color. Click OK.
How do you fill a column in Revit?
- On the Modelling tab in the Design bar, click Create.
- In the Family Category and Parameters dialog box, select Columns. …
- In the Name dialog box, enter a name for the column. …
- Create the solid using the Solid Form modelling tools you prefer.
- Click Finish Sketch to finish the solid form.
How do I add topography from DWG to Revit?
Create a 3D Toposurface from the inserted DWG file:
- Click the Toposurface tool on the Site tab of the Design bar.
- On the Design bar, click Use Imported > Import Instance.
- Select the DWG file.
- Select the layers to add points from.
- Click OK.
- Click Finish Surface.
What is building pad in Revit?
You add a building pad by sketching a closed loop on a toposurface. After sketching the pad, you can specify a value to control the height offset from the level and other properties. … You then sketch a pad on the surface at an offset of –20 meters from the surface.
What is Toposurface in Revit?
The Toposurface tool defines a topographical surface (a toposurface) using points or imported data. You can create toposurfaces in 3D views or site plans. Create a Toposurface by Placing Points. Create a toposurface by placing points in the drawing area.