How do I open InfraWorks model in Civil 3D?
Open Autodesk Civil 3D, and on the Autodesk InfraWorks tab, click Open Model or Import IMX. in the Open InfraWorks Model dialog. Specify an InfraWorks model to open. You can select a local InfraWorks model by selecting a SQLITE file, or you can select an IMX file that was exported from InfraWorks.
How do I export surface from InfraWorks to Civil 3D?
To export 3D model data for use in Autodesk Civil 3D
- Click Manage Model. …
- In the Model Explorer panel, make the desired layers visible. …
- Zoom out to see the area to export.
- Click Present/Share Present. …
- In the Export to 3D Model File dialog box, specify the area to export:
How do I import an InfraWorks model?
Do one of the following: Drag and drop the model file onto the InfraWorks window. Click Manage Content .
To import 3D models
- Click (Add File Data Source).
- Click 3D Model.
- Open the model file. InfraWorks supports FBX, IMX, 3DS, OBJ, DAE, and DXF files.
How do I open InfraWorks model?
In InfraWorks Home, click on a model tile to open it.
Open Existing Models from Your Models Folder
- Click to display a horizontal menu.
- Click Open.
- Navigate to the *. sqlite file on your local or mapped network drive, and click the dialog Open.
How do I import InfraWorks into Revit?
Export FBX file from InfraWorks in the Present/Share Tab. Import FBX file in 3ds Max. Export DWG file from 3ds Max which can then be imported in Revit.