How do you rotate a body in SolidWorks?
To move, copy, rotate, or mate a solid or surface body:
- Click Move/Copy Bodies (Features toolbar) or Insert > Features > Move/Copy. …
- Click Translate/Rotate or Constraints at the bottom of the PropertyManager (if necessary) to switch to the page you want.
- Set options in the PropertyManager.
How do you freely rotate in SolidWorks?
Click Rotate View (View toolbar) or View > Modify > Rotate then drag the pointer . Drag with the middle mouse button. Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments.
How do you rotate a part in Solidworks 2020?
To rotate a component with the PropertyManager: Click Rotate Component (Assembly toolbar) or Tools > Component > Rotate. The Rotate Component PropertyManager appears, and the pointer changes to . Select one or more components in the graphics area.
How do I move a Solidworks file without a mouse?
Press the arrow keys. Hold down Shift to rotate in 90° increments. Click Rotate View or View, Modify, Rotate; select a vertex, edge, or face; then drag the pointer.
How do I change the rotation point in Solidworks?
To move pivot points:
- Click Object Manipulation Tools > Pivot .
- In the scene, select a part, group, or other item. …
- Use the transform manipulator to move and rotate the pivot point to the desired location relative to the item with which it is associated.
How do you move the camera angle in Solidworks?
Moving the Camera
- Press Alt + left-click and drag.
- On the main toolbar, click Camera Tools > Rotate , then click and drag.
How do I move my mouse in Solidworks?
Middle-click a vertex, edge, or face; then middle-drag the pointer. Hold down Ctrl and drag with the middle mouse button. (In an active drawing, you do not need to hold down Ctrl.) Hold down Shift and drag with the middle mouse button.