To get the latest changes from other team members without saving your changes to the central model, click the Collaborate tab > Synchronize panel > Reload Latest.
How do you reload a file in Revit?
To correct this situation, reload the linked file. In Revit Architecture, click Manage tab Manage Projects panel Manage Links. In the Manage Links dialog, on the CAD Formats tab, select the linked file in the list, and click Reload. Click OK.
How do you reload an image in Revit?
Reload. Select an image thumbnail and click this button to reload the image from its original location.
How do you reload xref in Revit?
To Update an Attached Xref
- Click View tab > Palettes panel > External References Palette. Find.
- In the External References palette, select the reference name that you want to reload.
- Right-click, and click Reload.
What is reload latest in Revit?
When working on a workshared project, you can see the changes that other team members have made to the project after they synchronize with the central model. You can load updates from the central model without publishing your changes to the central model. Click Collaborate tab Synchronize panel (Reload Latest).
How do I load a Revit link?
Open an existing model, and link another model to it.
- Open an existing model or start a new model. You will link another model into this model.
- Click Insert tab Link panel (Link Revit).
- In the Import/Link RVT dialog, select the model to link. …
- For Positioning, specify the desired option. …
- Click Open.
How do you reload an image in Autocad?
To Unload or Reload Images
- Click Insert tab Reference .
- In the External References palette, in the File References pane, right-click the image name, and then click Unload or Reload. The status of the selected image changes. All instances of the selected attached images are unloaded or reloaded.
How do I change the xref layers in AutoCAD?
Install the latest updates for AutoCAD (see Install Updates, Add-ons, and Enhancements). In the host drawing, type in VISRETAINMODE and set it to 1024. Type in VISRETAIN and set it to 0 (zero). Reload or reattach the Xref.
How do I change the xref path in AutoCAD?
To Change the Path of a DWG Reference
- Click View tab Palettes panel External References Palette. Find.
- In the External References palette, select a DWG reference name.
- Under Saved Path, do one of the following: Edit the xref path directly. …
- Click OK.