A dialog editor box appears, you should see Line Color: click on the rectangular colored box and the Select Color editor will appear. Select the color you want. You can also change your line width, point size, etc.
How do I select a line in FreeCAD?
Shift+select usually selects a whole range, as you can see in the tree when selecting the first element and then while holding shift one of the last items. If you want to select/deselect single items you use the Control key instead of shift (cmd on a mac).
How do I change the background on FreeCAD?
FreeCAD: How to set background color?
- Select [Edit]-[Preferences…] in menu bar.
- In [Display] of Preferences dialog, select [Colors] tab and click colored button at [Background color]. Preferences dialog.
- Select any color in Select Color dialog and click OK. …
- Click Apply in Preferences dialog to apply your settings.
Why is my solidworks sketch GREY?
If the sketch is grey it means it’s not an active sketch (aka you aren’t editing the sketch) You can still use it for a feature by clicking on what feature you want to create and then clicking the sketch, either in the feature tree on the left hand side, or on the actual grey sketch lines.
How do I merge lines in FreeCAD?
Select two or more Draft Lines and/or Draft Wires.
- Press the Draft Join button.
- Select the Modification → Join option from the menu.
- Use the keyboard shortcut: J then O.
How do you move lines in FreeCAD?
Invoke the Move command several ways:
- Press the Move button in the toolbar.
- Use the Ctrl + M keyboard shortcut.
- Use the Sketch → Sketcher tools → Move entry in the Sketch menu.
How do you select shapes in FreeCAD?
Select any component in FreeCAD is easy, simply click on it.
- Clicking once on a face you select the face.
- By clicking a second time on a selected face you select the full form. In the case of a polygon, the first click selects the one hand and the next the whole figure.
How do you insert an image into FreeCAD?
Select an image file in the file dialog to show an import dialog and click OK button to import the file. Click the loaded image on window to select it, and select [Path]-[Trace Bitmap…] from the menu.